Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Game Trailer and some kind of marketing campaign.

Hello Everybody!!.

I'm back with some news. The first one is that i will get back to code game since this moment, hoorray!!. And the second one is that a tiny little trailer has been made. I really had a struggle with this one. Check it out!.



It took me a lot to make this trailer. I had to learn how to use Blender, then record nearly 15gb's of footage and finally do the selection for the awesome trailer. Mayber i will do a post of "tips &tricks" because i really learned a lot from this experience and it may help other people to reduce their time spent making a game trailer.

I decided not to do a campaign on Epocu, because i don't really care if i earn money or not, this is my first game and i've been making lots of mistakes around the project management & marketing. Some people in facebook groups have pointed me those mistakes and i'm really grateful for that. But it would be a BIGGER mistake if the promotion of the game levels up to Epocu without fixing everything that i done bad. So maybe i will do the campaign or maybe not.


Thanks for reading!

Have a nice day everybody. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment